In our recent interview, Chris Gainer comments on the album: "Doing the album was great fun for me and it was really well received which is always a great confidence booster, it was really cool to have all our productions as a basis to create an album, although a limiting factor it also meant that the trakcs seemed to sit really well together. There are plans currently in motion to do a second installment, following the same principals as the first album but this time mixed by Darko."
Directional mixed by Chris Gainer CD Competition
In what year was launched Sumsonic Records?
Mail your correct answer, full name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday, October 5th 2004.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
September 19, 2004 at 5:00 PM CEST