For the first time in South America, industry professionals of global electronic music will gather in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on 11th December 2004 at the Centro Costa Salguero. The South American Music Conference will unite international prestigious producers, artists, musicians and other professionals. Impeccable sets by the best DJs of the moment, alongside the protagonists of the local scene, and the scope of technical and aesthetic excellence who come together in the personal style of the city of Buenos Aires: international center of clubbing with the extroverted character of a Latin American Dance capital.
Conferences and workshops will bring the assisting public closer to main artists, producers, trend-setters, and vanguard musicians. The SAMC will be a celebration of electronic music and the Dance culture.
South American Music Conference 10th - 11th December 2004
Buenos Aires is now the new epicenter of cultural movement in South America. A city of European appearance with a modern touch, its diversity and dynamic ambiance make it an enlightened city. Having the infrastructure of a great metropolis with world-class cosmopolitan character, it satisfies the diverse and discriminating expectations of the entertainment business. The inexhaustible supply of bistros, bars and nightclubs are the perfect frame for the ritual of local nocturnal activity. Parties start late and don't end until the last turntable is turned off. The South American Music Conference is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the most important events in the worldwide electronic scene in a city that truly never sleeps.
Hundreds of Electronic Music professionals will congregate in the Dance Capital of Latin America to take part in the most anticipated networking event of the year.
Every component of the industry will be represented:
- Recording artists
- Radio programmers
- Fashion/Design Retailers
- Audio manufacturers
- Nightclub and bar merchandisers
- Music publications
- Internet technology
- Nightclub entrepreneurs
- MP3- DVD and Internet technology
- New generation lighting developers
This international marketplace will include:
• Exhibit Area
• Demo workshops
• Remixing and editing sessions
• Nightclub performances
The music will be brought to life at Buenos Aires' best nightclubs. Already known for having the most exciting club scene in the world, Buenos Aires´ reputation will be further enhanced by the SAMC. Spectacular line-ups and performances combined with incredible visual effects will showcase Dance music at its best. DJs from around the world will import their latest sounds industry heavy-weights network and enjoy their time in this special place.
SOUTH AMERICAN MUSIC CONFERENCE 11th DECEMBER DJ LINE UP
WAY OUT WEST
BAD BOY BILL
Also just confirmed Judge Jules & Ferry Corsten!
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
September 23, 2004 at 1:32 PM CEST