Now the Top 100 voting has almost reached an end for this year, so far receiving over 90,000 votes, the process of counting up all the votes, interviewing each and every one of the DJs and preparing for announcing the results to the world gets underway in earnest. Everything must be in place for the Top 100 DJs of 2004 to be announced at midnight (GMT) on October 28th. The first place on the planet that you can find out who's in which position is at the official Top 100 DJs party, taking place this year at the massive SEOne club under the arches of London Bridge.
DJ Mag will count down the full 100 from 10pm through until midnight, when a special presentation will be made on stage in front of an audience of 3,000 clubbers and industry movers. Musical entertainment across four rooms will be provided by many of the DJs voted to be the best in the world. Details of the unbeatable line-up will be announced shortly on djmag.com. Tickets on the night will only be £5 and FREE entry between 9pm and 10pm.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
October 10, 2004 at 12:57 PM CEST