MUTEK is constantly on the lookout for new projects and proposals from artists that explore new directions and strive to push the boundaries of digital and electronic creativity. Over the years the festival has always offered a variety of cultural experiences, combining:
- Live acts
- Audiovisual performances
- Multimedia projects, including interactive urban installations and architectural mappings.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to accompany their submissions with live recordings of their performances. Please note that as MUTEK is dedicated to presenting live performances, DJ mixes are not considered. The submission deadline for all MUTEK 2013 proposals is October 15th, 2012, though you are encouraged to get in touch as soon as possible, as they are already piecing together the program.
Send your proposals, demos, links and other relevant information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
And/or by regular mail to:
MUTEK / PROJETS 14e ÉDITION
P.O. Box 855 Desjardins Station
Montreal (Quebec) H5B 1B9
For more info check the festival website.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
- Russian artist Bobina to release the third artist album
September 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM CEST