The performance takes place at London's Barbican Hall, with assistance from The Heritage Orchestra and Choir. The show will include the first UK performance of his groundbreaking Remote Orchestra concept, plus 'Interactive Tuned Feedback Pendulum Array', a piece which expands on Steve Reich's Pendulum Music and more.
First developed last year for the European Culture Congress in Poland, the Remote Orchestra performance sees Aphex Twin conducting a 28-piece string section and a 12-strong choir by remote control.
Barbican presents ¬ó Aphex Twin: Remote Orchestra
Featuring The Heritage Orchestra and Choir
Wednesday 10th October 2012
Barbican Hall, London EC2
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
- Russian artist Bobina to release the third artist album
September 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM CEST