The next year's edition of Winter Music Conference will take place at the same Miami Beach in Miami, on 22 – 26 March, celebrating 20 years as the singular networking event in the dance music industry, attracting professionals from over 60 different countries. Like in every edition WMC will cover in seminars, panels, workshops, poolside performances and the International Dance Music every aspect of the industry including the top technological innovators, artists, DJs, producers, radio and video programmers, retailers, distributors, audio manufacturers and many more.
During the five nights the top artists and DJ's from around the world will perform live throughout Miami's best nightspots and for the 2nd time WMC and Ultra will join forces together to conclude the conference with the massive Ultra Music Festival.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
December 7, 2004 at 6:33 PM CET