After launching only seven months ago, Audiojelly have been nominated for an award for Best Dance Music Retailer at this year's IDMA's. To be held at the Winter Music Conference, The International Dance Music Awards have reached their 20th anniversary, and the gala event will be held as the conference climaxes at the end of March. In a short period of time, Audiojelly have seen their reputation grow as Europe's leading dance music download service, and this nomination confirms their position in the global marketplace. The voting is open to everyone, so you can have your say on the winner. To vote for Audiojelly, log on to the address below and cast your vote in section 30.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
March 13, 2005 at 8:22 PM CET