STRIPPED moves to a new home from this month. Their new residency is at the intimate second room at Turnmills, London at the aptly named T2, kicking off on Thursday 17th March.
Stripped teams up with Silver Planet Rrcordings for 2 rooms of upfront and quality house and breaks with such talent on show such as Newcastle's very own Lexicon Avenue (DJ's Scott Bradford & Mark Armstrong) topping the bill in T2.
The trio have been keeping the North of England's clubbers moving for over a decade with their close involvement with the legendary Shindig club night, the Newcastle based team also spin the world over and produce tracks and remixes for a multitude of labels. Their own Forensic label has been going from strength to strength since the first Lexicon release, 'Hear I Am', and with releases and remixes on Satoshi Tomiie's SAW Recordings, Hooj, Renaissance, Yoshitoshi and Credence, Lexicon Avenue's reputation as the one of the hottest production teams on the block is assured. Lexicon Avenue have been around in some way, shape and form for the last 7 years, and as individuals, boast a huge CV of production and DJ credits. Scott Bradford, along with DJ partner Scooby, founded the legendary Shindig night that has played host to a Who's Who of International DJ talent. Associated with such a clubbing institution, Lexicon Avenue have landed DJ gigs abroad in Hungary, Portugal, Japan, South America, Melbourne, Ibiza as well as Stateside trips to Philadelphia, Miami and New York. They have also be frontrunners in the production stakes too.
Joining the boys in T2 are ressies Norman H & Dan Galbally with a guest slot from Nigel Marcussen. Hosting the bar area will be Silver Planet Recordings with Chris Salt and Aiden Lavelle (brother of James) taking centre stage in the bar with Silver Planet, with support from Nick Liousias and Alex Orchid.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
March 13, 2005 at 8:36 PM CET