London Calling 2005 is a two tiered event. The main floor of Earls Court will be taken up by record labels, distributors, music magazines, hardware manufacturers, radio stations who will take stands and exhibit. The difference with London Calling 2005 is that for the first time at a music conference, the general public will be allowed in. For all companies this is a perfect marketing tool, with the opportunity to sell stock, merchandise, increase your customer database, meet and greet your fans, receive demos, give advice to aspiring producers and DJs, etc. There will also be seminars and panels on every aspect of dance music; from DJing & production, to getting into the business side of the industry. There will also be DJ, remixing & production competitions. For companies that exhibit, there will also be opportunities for their artists to play on the main stage at Earls Court. We are expecting at least three thousand people to attend each day; it's a great opportunity for artists and labels to gain exposure to a huge audience of dance music fans as well as the world's dance music industry.
The second part of the conference will be an 'Industry Nirvana area' where the general public will not be allowed to gain entrance. This is where the world's dance music industry will do business. There will also be nightly events at the clubs.
Official site: www.londoncalling2005.com
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 19, 2005 at 10:24 PM CEST