Involved is continuing the success of the inaugural broadcast of "Involved Presents Sasha" on Protonradio.com and eBay online auction with an encore broadcast on AOL Music and a series of online auctions held through May 3rd, 2005. Some of the winning bids from the first week of the UNICEF online auction include $1,500 USD for the Allen & Heath - Xone:92 mixer – new, autographed & only used once by Sasha at the Orlando benefit, $268 USD for Sasha's original DJ record box and $301 USD for the Bedrock original metal plate used for the 50th anniversary vinyl pressing featuring the Bedrock logo, plus more generous bids to benefit UNICEF and the children affected by the Tsunami.
AOL Music is currently broadcasting "Involved Presents Sasha" sets recorded live from the Orlando Benefit on the AOL Radio Network on demand at AOL Music (http://music.channel.aol.com/musicstyles/dance.adp) from Tuesday, April 19th – Tuesday, May 3rd. As a part of the broadcast, AOL Music is encouraging fans to donate to Involved in their efforts to raise funds for UNICEF on behalf of children affected by the Tsunami.
INVOLVED's Online Auction & Online Raffle (www.involvedevents.com/auction) continue to run on eBay through the 2 weeks of the broadcast on AOL Music. For the Online Raffle, a donation of $5.00 USD per ticket will give you the chance of winning one of hundreds of great prizes including: Sasha's critically acclaimed 'Involver' album from Global Underground (CDs/vinyl including limited and special editions); various Renaissance CDs including deluxe and limited editions of 'Sasha & John Digweed: Renaissance the Mix Collection 10th Anniversary Edition'; rare and exclusive promos, test pressings, T-shirts, CDs, DJ mixes from global artists and labels, $100 vouchers for digital downloads, magazine subscriptions from the US and UK and more. Additionally, any auction items that don't reach their minimum reserve or starting donation price on eBay will be entered in the raffle so a lucky ticket could win, say, an amazing Hybrid collection valued at over $400 USD from Distinctive Records, UK.
Some of the highlighted items available now for the next auction include:
• Sasha Autographed Global Underground 'Involver' and Renaissance Mix Collection 10th Anniversary Editions.
• Sasha Tsunami Designer T-Shirt - one of only 60 limited edition hand-stitched and hand-screen printed.
• Bedrock CDs autographed by John Digweed.
• EDM Digital - $600 in vouchers for digital downloads.
• John Creamer and Stephane K's Mac computer they produced every track on.
• Sander Kleinenberg's Little Mountain Recordings complete vinyl catalogue.
• Made Event package for Danny Howells GU Miami #27 Record Release in NYC (April 29) and Paul Van Dyk in Central Park NYC (Aug 20).
• VIP package to Love Parade San Francisco September 2005.
It's not too late to Get Involved! Involved is accepting donations and uploading new items online daily. The auction will end on Tuesday, May 3rd.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 27, 2005 at 11:55 PM CEST