EEMC will take place the 16 and 17 June at the "LenExpo Main Exhibition Centre" in St-Petersburg, during the so called "white nights", offering 2 business days program including panels, conferences, parties and concerts. EEMC 2005 is the first convention that brings music professionals from all over the world to the eastern territory in order to explore the high potential of the growing east European entertainment market. At an exhibition space of 3500 m² the EEMC expects about 350 exhibitors and 2500 participants bringing together and connecting eastern and western entertainment professionals.
The EEMC will present to its participants a two day business program with exhibition stands, thematic programs and meeting areas which will provide a unique opportunity to fasten business relationships as well as exchange ideas on co-operation in the future. The EEMC wants to invite entertainment professionals from the east and west of diverse branches like: labels, distributors, publishers, radio stations, booking agencies, artist managements, tv-stations, artists and djs, manufacturers, clubs, discotheques, music magazines, designers, music on demand stores, internet music communities, trend & lifestyle magazines, music producers & studios.
More than 200 companies already registered @ EEMC 2005. To check out who is attending go to http://www.eemc.tv/database.php. To register online go to: http://www.eemc.tv/register.php
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
May 3, 2005 at 11:53 PM CEST