May welcomes a new editor on BeatFactor, Chris Gainer - chief at Sumsonic, endeavoring to bring you an overview of his life in the music industry and an insight into some of the people and things he gets involved with. In the first issue of Chris Gainer's quarterly editorial he focuses on two of his recent gigs in Jakarta, Indonesia, at Club Fluid and at Club Par in St. Petersburg, Russia and also keeps you updated with what's going on lately at Sumsonic with him and his parteners - Darko and Paul Rogers. Also, he speaks with two of the scene's major players – Nick Muir and Desyn Masiello, exclusively for BeatFactor.
Read full story: Column: Chris Gainer's Quarterly Review
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
May 4, 2005 at 1:46 AM CEST