After winning the Muzik Magazine's Bedroom Bedlam competition back in 1998, Steve Gerrard's career has gone from strength to strength. He developed trough all this years a unique sound - deep, progressive house mixed with breakbeat and a hint of trance. Last year he made his debut mix CD called "Thinking Out Loud" released on Nascent Recordings and since then he's constantly touring the world to promote it. Recently he visited Romania with his girlfriend and we had the chance to speak with him a bit, while he was on the airport in Bucharest. Read the full story to find out what he had to say.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
May 9, 2005 at 1:05 AM CEST