Northern Ireland's Chris Cargo has signed his latest track "Cityscape" to Rennaissance Music. The story goes that Cityscape has been blowing up dancefloors for Label manager Marcus James for some time now and is now finally set to gain a full release on July 4th 2005. The track continues two 4/4 mixes an ambient version and a dj tool. Marcus James has been dropping the original mix at various gigs throughout the world including Renaissance to rapturous responses and when Hernan Cattaneo dropped this little gem at Renaissance in Zurich last weekend it went off like the peripheral bomb!
Renaissance is and has been one of club lands leading brands since its inception and has spawned a legacy of mix compilations including the legendary "Renaissance The Mix Collection" by Sasha and John Digweed, which sold in access of 200,000 copies! Release date is set for July 4th 2005 and should be the first of many for Chris on the Renaissance label and with gigs at the club pencilled in for later this year things are looking rosy!
Cargo & Hamilton "Broken Piano" Pravo
Barry Gilbey & Chris Cargo pres "Chunka Funk" Choo Choo Recs
Hardy Heller vs Inkfish(Chris Cargo remix) Earregular Recs
Chris Cargo "Cityscape" Renaissance
Chris Cargo "Shift It" Choo Choo Recs
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
May 23, 2005 at 7:52 AM CEST