Steve has now made a huge mark with his techno edged house productions. His studio work was only one facet of Steve's two prong attack. His DJing is where he really rocks the funky beats. 2003 was another banner year for the boy wonder with his big time single "Definite Form" and his now classic remix of Amber's "Anyway". Adding to that his underground side projects Agent 001, HDF & Bons and his looming artist album, his music sees huge support across the spectrum of DJs from Sasha & John Digweed to Carl Cox to Mark Farina and Derek Carter.
INTERVIEW: Steve Porter - Boston's homegrown talent
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
May 23, 2005 at 8:13 AM CEST