Ministry of Sound has announced that it will be returning to the Dome on New Year's Eve 2002 with a fifteen-hour clubbing marathon billed as "The Greatest Show on Earth". Get ready for a culmination of the best in beats, a spectacular pyrotechnic show blasting clubbers into the New Year with a bang and a spectacle of breath-taking stunts, aerobatics and circus performances from a troupe of hand picked performers
2002 is the third consecutive year that Ministry of Sound has hosted its New Year's Eve party at the Dome. Following the sell out success of the last two years, the third year is set to be bigger and better.
In 2001, Ministry of Sound got together with World Dance to entertain 45,000 revellers as they counted down the New Year inside the Dome. This year, the partnership between Ministry of Sound and World Dance continues and it is expected that a sell-out 50,000 people will be partying through the night.
This year's event will feature five different arenas. Trance and House on the Main Stage, UK Garage and R'n'B in the Smoove Arena, Drum & Bass old and new in the World Dance Arena, the finest US house in the Rulin' Arena and some leftfield party action at the Bacardi BBar, as well as an elevated VIP area with a balcony that overlooks the entire Dome. Combined with a world-class line-up of over 50 DJ's and MC's, Ministry of Sound's 'Greatest Show On Earth' will be the clubbing climax of 2002.
Basil (Black to Basic)
Stu Patterson (Subsonic)
Ross Allen (Destination Out)
Matty Hellibron (Body & Soul)
Kerry Chandler (NYC)
Tickets cost 40 pounds up till November when prices will reach 45 pounds and in December, prices will reach its final peak at 50 pounds.
Tickets can be bought on Ministry of Sound's ticket hotline 0870 902 0004 or via www.ticketmaster.co.uk and www.ticketbank.co.uk. For further information about the event please call 0207 740 8778.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
October 28, 2002 at 2:35 PM CET