His first release 'Apollo Vibe' debuted on Bedrock Records in 2001. It was a track conceived around space echoes and a strange collaboration of sounds which was immediately included on John Digweed's Global Underground 019 : Los Angeles. Since then Pole Folder has followed up with 'Enter the Rhythm', 'Waxxx' and 'Dust' subsequently included on John's MMII album.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
June 5, 2005 at 8:05 PM CEST