With well over 200 productions to his name and countless remixes on many major labels, Tony Thomas is a well established artist in the dance music scene, being one of the main purveyors of tribal, tech and electro house music. He runs 3 labels, one jointly with tribal partner Mastik Soul known as Moxi Records, plus his long standing New Era label and a new label project called Cubic Records.
In our recent interview, Tony gives us a perspective into his musical life and what is he up to this summer.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
June 14, 2005 at 11:14 PM CEST