Constantly editing tracks to fit his sets, he distinguishes himself by other djs trough his sets which involve anything from groovy house and techno to funky progressive and electro. 2005 has seen some superb production from the hands of Luke Fair in his 4 track EP for Bedrock that demonstrated both the diversity and talent at his disposal. Now he returns on Bedrock with his debut mix compilation and the third on the Original Series, OS_03, which is 'is pretty far away from the stereotypical Bedrock sound', as he speaks.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
June 19, 2005 at 11:30 PM CEST