From the desert heat of his country of origin to the winter rigours of Canada, Sultan has travelled a road in his image - out of the ordinary. After living in Kuwait, Cyprus and Egypt Sultan moved to Montreal, Canada in 1996 to persue an education in Mechanical Engineering and Business. Inspired by the vitality of the nightlife and his passion for music, he quickly immersed himself into the house scene of his adoptive city by discovering, amongst other things, the power of events such as Cream and the Hang the DJ Tour.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
July 14, 2005 at 12:47 PM CEST