Exit Festival 2005 is now finally behind us, a surely 4 days to remember for those who were there. Between 7th and 10th July the Petrovaradin Fortress gathered young people from all over Europe who came together to celebrate freedom, change, peace and positivity. 18 arenas including the Main Stage and DJ Stage (formally known as Dance Stage) offered outstanding performances throughout the 4 days, some of the highlights being Underworld, Carl Cox, Garbage, Sasha, Darren Emerson... BeatFactor attended that monster event and has been able to catch some of its finest moments in a review and lots of photos.
REVIEW: EXIT 05 FESTIVAL
PHOTOS: EXIT 05 Day 1
PHOTOS: EXIT 05 Day 2
PHOTOS: EXIT 05 Day 3
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
July 22, 2005 at 7:05 PM CEST