On the third day at EXIT we were offered the opportunity to interview a very prominet figure on today's modern dance scene, Danny Howells and managed to ask him a few questions in the DJ Arena backstage just before his set. After a quick hello to Danny, Nikki @ IMD was very kind to invite us into the dark room, a poorly lightened area at the back of the bar, where the interview took place.
INTERVIEW: DANNY HOWELLS
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
July 22, 2005 at 3:15 PM CEST