When an English man ends up in Hong Kong and lives there for six years his life takes a turn-off; it changes either in a better way, or not, in a less good way. Lee Burridge was fortunate to say the least. He was one of the first dance music DJs in Hong Kong and it was easier for him to impose his personality. On 10th of July he was part of the line-up at one of the biggest festivals in Europe, EXIT 05 in Novisad, Serbia.
INTERVIEW: LEE BURRIDGE
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
July 22, 2005 at 7:04 PM CEST