On Friday 6th December 2002, 9.30pm - 4am, Tiësto is returning to Code for his last 6-hour set this year. This will no doubt be the finest performance to date from the Dutch trancemaster. Tiësto will be taking to the decks on December 6th to play out his last mammoth set of 2002. For anyone who attended any of the previous "sell out" sessions you will have witnessed what can only be described as "Innate Talent". Tiësto is one of the few DJ's able to read his crowd like a book and deliver his awesome collection of harder edged trance with mind-blowing effects.
Respected producer and sought after DJ, Tiësto's reputation as one of the elite is soaring and he packs his venues effortlessly each time he is billed. It is with great pleasure Godskitchen announce the definitive episode in the Tiësto solo saga. If you have yet to experience the sensation of being totally consumed by the build up, feeling yourself aching for that moment when the whole dance floor erupts in unison to the euphoric beats, then Tiësto's non-stop exclusive is essential!
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
November 18, 2002 at 9:37 AM CET