Paul Smith aka Smithmonger started his musical career playing the trumpet after he moved to Sydney from his native island, Tasmania. Years of playing in bands eventually resulted in a lucky string of high paying gigs which financed his switch to dance music in 1998. Soon after that he moves to London to pursue his course of becoming an accomplished DJ, producer and engineer. More then five years of hard working and churning out tunes from his studio in South London and Paul made his entry into the breaks elite. He has turned heads with past releases on wicked labels such as Loaded, TCR, 10Kilo, Hooj Choons, and Bushwakka's Oblong.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
August 7, 2005 at 12:40 AM CEST