Productions from industry recognised producers are scheduled for release alongside track creations from some amazing undiscovered talent, in both vinyl and digital formats.
The debut release from Alter Ego Records is the widely supported 'Varekai' by Kenneth Thomas and Mike Skye aka Elevation (Armada). This progressive trance beauty is the long awaited follow up to last year's massively supported Preen released on Electronic Elements. Played by many A-list DJs, Preen was also featured by Pete Tong on his Essential Selection and Paul Oakenfold labelled it as 'His track of the summer' after spinning it at Creamfields.
New for 2005, Varekai picks up where Preen left off. This track is an amazing melodic prog monster with a deep filled driving bass line. Described quite simply as a perfect slice of blended progressive trance, Varekai has already been hammered by DJs such as Marco V, Markus Schulz & Jon O'Bir around the world.
Following on from their massively successful Alt+F4 release on Anjunabeats, the Alt+F4 boys have crafted a floor filling hands in the air trance version. Their 'Blue Screen' remix has caused quite a stir since Above & Beyond showcased it a few months back on their weekly Trance Around The World show on MOS radio. This track is already signed to several compilations due out towards the end of the summer and gets an official release on 15 August 2005.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
August 24, 2005 at 7:17 PM CEST