2004 saw the successful launch of the first music conference South America, which was held in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The event attracted hundreds of electronic music professionals, who congregated in the Dance Capital of Latin America to take part in the most anticipated networking event of the year, uniting more than 25,000 people in a celebration of electronic music and dance culture.
The event was acclaimed by the international press, the DJs and the audience. DJ Times magazine headlined: "SAMC. Blazing Start in Buenos Aires". And Judge Jules commented "The SAMC event was every bit as good as the best festivals that the UK and Holland have to offer, which in its first year is an amazing achievement".
The second edition of the South American Music Conference will bring together important industry professionals, prestigious producers, artists, musicians and club promoters from the all South America. It will also bring together key industry professionals from the around the world, who will be able to network and discover more about the South American electronic music scene.
Once again, conferences and workshops will bring the public closer to the artists, producers, trend-setters, and avant garde musician. The seminars will see local and international DJ's and music industry professionals discussing everything from the growth of the electronic music scene in South America to DJ mixing techniques.
This year you can expect the most relevant artists from the South American scene accompanied by the best international DJs of the moment and the blending of technical and aesthetic excellence in the personal style of Buenos Aires.
DJ Line Up
There will be two rooms at the event – one progressive/trance and the other tech house/techno
Tiesto – NL
Richie Hawtin - Canada
Ferry Corsten – NL
DJ Dero – Argentina
Judge Jules - UK
Christopher Lawrence – USA
Adam Beyer – Sweden
Marco Bailey – Belgium
Tom Stephan – USA
Corrie – UK
Carlos Díaz – Uruguay/Spain
Mar-T – Spain
Diego Ro-K - Argentina
Aldo Haydar – Argentina
Tommy Jacobs – Argentina
JL Gabin – Argentina
Franco Cinelli – Argentina
Ricky Ryan – Argentina
Uma – Argentina
Alexa – Colombia
Fernando Picon – Uruguay
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
August 24, 2005 at 7:45 PM CEST