Houston based DJ, producer and BF columnist, Randall Jones, takes the pen in his hand again to write his second diary entry. From the flight to Mexico to the Hilton Hotel in Buenos Aires, Randall speaks about his way of living, pointing out his vision upon the dance scene.
"Its wild to think that ten years ago I was enjoying my summer before my last year of college and just wondering where my next local Philly or NYC gig might be".
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
September 17, 2005 at 6:35 PM CEST