Since its conception Fabric has established itself as a truly underground club with an international reputation. Its sustained popularity and global following can be attributed in part to Fabric's successful CD series initiative and the intelligent business plan that has placed the club steps ahead of most other contenders in the capital and beyond. However, Fabric has succeeded in increasing its commercial weight without losing the underground edge thanks to an upfront and fresh musical direction and a well-connected booking policy.
Click the link below to read the full story:
Event Review: Richie Hawtin and Slam at Fabric London - 17 Sept 05
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
October 4, 2005 at 10:58 PM CEST