Not so long ago Fabric launched along with their brand new spanking website a new concept for their membership. It's called Fabric First and it has a lot of new exciting features like a personalised, leather membership card, discount at the door, separate queue for entry to the venue and loads of exclusive online content. Of course members will also get a new Fabric CD sent direct to their door, weeks before the retail release date, every month plus free Fabric back catalogue CD on joining.
BeatFactor has teamed up with Fabric to offer you 3 copies of their latest compilation, Fabric 24 – Rob Da Bank, released last month. Fabric 24 is an enticing, quirky collection of tracks fluidly combined with the help of Ableton Live. Click the link below to enter the compilation:
WIN: 3 copies of Fabric 24 mixed by Rob Da Bank
For more info about Fabric First: www.fabriclondon.com
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
October 5, 2005 at 11:17 AM CEST