Muak celebrate two years of providing the best in deep house music as this month it welcomes back the Parisian-born DJ and producer Franck Roger to help celebrate their second birthday. Taking place on Saturday 12 November 2005 at London's Rhythm Factory, 'MUAK - People Together' will provide the platform for the internationally renowned Franck Roger to provide his unique signature sounds to an appreciative crowd along with Muak founder and resident DJ Zaki.
This 28 year old Parisian-born house DJ, producer and remixer has been making a splash on the international scene with releases on respected labels including Kenny Dope and Louie Vega's 'KenLou Records', the UK's 'Barely Breaking Even' and France's 'Versatile Records'. Similar close working relationships with Masters at Work, Chris Wonder and Blaze have ensured a steady stream of high quality releases that show no sign of slowing up.
Looking forward to another appearance at Muak, Franck Roger commented: "I can't wait to get back to Muak. The last time I played – at their first birthday party - was my best London gig. These guys certainly know how to party and I am looking forward to being part of it."
Franck Roger is the latest in a line-up of globally respected house figures that have featured at their ever-popular parties over the last year. Previous guest DJ's have included; DJ Deep from Paris, LA's Marques Wyatt, Hamburg's Knee Deep, London's Reel People and New York's Tortured Soul.
In room two 'People Like Us' will continue to entertain music lovers and will be backed up by Rob Chapman and Chris James who will keep the party in full flow as they undertake a truly retrospective journey throughout house music.
The lounge room sees the 'Free Form Collective' once again providing a truly eclectic selection of the best in rare grooves, nu-jazz and funky, soulful sounds and will be joined this month by Jun Qi Sash as they look to create a laid back party vibe.
Looking forward to another sell out event, organiser Zaki Lais said: "The last year has seen Muak really come of age and this special second birthday party will allow us to celebrate with all of the people who have been central to our success. We can't wait to welcome Franck Roger back to Muak to once again provide the best house music sounds to the best party crowd in London.
To celebrate their second birthday Muak are offering a limited number of concession tickets priced at £6.00. These are available to the first 50 people to send an email, including a full name and email address, to email@example.com
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
October 19, 2005 at 12:37 AM CEST