House Music Awards recently made official the line-up for the special event where the winners for the current edition will be announced. The party will be held on Thursday 17th November at the Hammersmith Palais, London. The line-up is looking phenomenal, House Music Awards putting a strong focus on artist and breakthrough talent.
Also, the voting process is set to close on November 10th at midnight. So if you didn't vote yet, please go to www.housemusciawards.com and don't forget to cast your vote for Beatfactor.net as the "Best Web Resource".
House Music Awards 2005 Line-up:
The Cuban Brothers
BBC Radio 1's Annie Mac
Norman Jay Mbe
Barbara Tucker (LIVE)
Gadjo & Alexandra Pierce
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
October 31, 2005 at 11:48 AM CET