There were stands representing local record shops, radio stations and magazines and panels in which key industry professionals share their knowledge and give help those who want to get into the industry. The line up showcased some of the hottest talent in trance and techno with the top South American DJ's playing alongside the international guests. The SAMC has one main party which makes sure all the action and atmosphere remains in one place and stops things getting diluted as with other conferences.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
November 11, 2005 at 6:44 PM CET