His recently released Balance 008 compilation on EQ integrates his eclectic and difficult to categorize style. The Balance mix CD is his second compilation for 2005 and the third of his career, after the previous OS_01 on Bedrock and 'In House We Trust 3' on Yoshitoshi. What makes Desyn Masiello so distinctive? We try to find out the answer to that question while having a chat on a cranky phone line on a Monday evening.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
November 21, 2005 at 12:13 AM CET