As a Universal Sound Platform, KORE operates both as a stand-alone instrument host and as a plug-in in every major sequencer. By integrating all VST- and AudioUnits-based software instruments and effects into a single, unified interface, it provides greatly increased control, overview and ease of use in all creative situations. Both Native Instruments' own range of instruments and effects as well as third-party products are supported. The seamless integration with KORE's advanced hardware controller gives hands-on control with unprecedented analog feel, finally turning today's software synthesizers and samplers from applications into true instruments.
Addressing the issue of ever-growing sound libraries in today's software synthesizers and samplers, KORE enables musicians to finally access the right sound quickly in every situation. An integrated database holds the sounds of all software instruments on a computer, and allows for searching for them according to musical categories like genre, articulation or texture. KORE also marks a new step in hardware controller design and integration. With its high-resolution, touch-sensitive knobs and 'Organic LED' (OLED) display technology, the KORE controller turns a computer-based set-up into a powerful tactile instrument. Bi-directional communication between controller and software gives quick context-specific overview even in critical live situations, with the integrated USB 2.0 audio interface making KORE a complete solution for all musical applications.
Further details - including technical specifications, pricing and availability - will be made available in Spring 2006.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
January 21, 2006 at 7:56 PM CET