Cream Records follow up the massive smash 'Shiny Disco Balls' from Who Da Funk with John Silver's 'Come On Over' which was the soundtrack to all the best parties over Christmas and New Year - it was the party season's essential item.
The record has been winning many fans for it's French filtered disco sound and is accompanied by Silver's own Main Mix and Bedrock homeboys Flatline provide a fantastic progressive mix.
John Silver 'Come On Over' is out from Monday 13th January on CD and 12"
Next up on Cream is 'Sting Me Red' (You Think You're So Clever) from Who Da Funk featuring Terra Deva (of Shakedown 'At Night' fame), released on February 3rd - mixes from ATFC and Freaks.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
January 15, 2003 at 4:15 PM CET