Accompanying them on the night will be Muak's very own host and founder DJ Zaki to provide the best in deep house music.With over eight years experience of producing and remixing, Dan Smith and Conan Manchester have forged a powerful partnership in the global house scene and their fresh, ever-developing style ensues this duo are a regular fixture on the DJ circuit.
Support for their work has come from respected artists such as Tony Humphries, Masters at Work, Terry Hunter, Basement Boys and Danny Rampling. To continue to develop their unique sound, the duo have established their own label - Cyphon Records - in partnership with Simon Dumore and Defected Records.
In the second room Soy Mustafa, the brainchild of record label Shack Music, celebrates its first birthday and growing reputation as an emergent dance label. In its first year Shack Music has worked alongside credible artists and producers such as Moses McClean, Franck Roger and Phil Asher.
Also People Like Us, Rob Chapman and FreeForm will continue to provide the best in music as they undertake a true retrospective journey throughout house music via soul, funk and rare grooves.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
January 27, 2006 at 2:20 PM CET