Barry's productions are played the world over by everyone from Erick Morillo to Deep Dish and Meat Katie to Sasha. His vocal projects with Sara Whittaker-Gilbey as Mara have been huge underground smashes and his other productions as Prototype and Hyperion have found supporters across the board. Other productions with BT, Anthony Pappa, Revolt, Bill Hamel and Alan Bremner have also meant that, while Barry has been firmly placed in the A-List's record boxes, he hasn't had much time to tend to his own.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
February 11, 2006 at 8:58 PM CET