Hi:Fi South will take place for two days and nights on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th May between 2pm and 4am each day. As part of the last Bank Holiday Weekend in May, Hi:Fi will kick-start the summer by being the first major outdoor music event of the season.
Headline acts for Hi:Fi South include: Hard-Fi (Saturday) and Ian Brown (Sunday), The Subways, Audio Bullys, Paul Oakenfold, Sasha & John Digweed, Carl Cox and 2Many DJS.
For the northern event Ian Brown, Maximo Park and Editors have been confirmed on the line up so far.
Hi:Fi is organized by Angel Music Group, who are responsible for Global Gathering which last year sold out with over 40,000 people attending. The indie line up has been supervised by Glastonbury talent booker Martin Elbourne who provides valuable insight into the live music scene.
Tickets cost £99 for both days or £150 with camping, while day tickets will be on sale for £54.50.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
February 23, 2006 at 1:53 PM CET