Dance Music is developing very fast in this region and SEEME aim to create an environment for networking, music discovery and business contacts for professionals from the electronic and dance music arenas.
The event will span 4 days and features 3 main areas. The conference will include networking lounges, different panels and workshops with a range of keynote speeches & discussions. They will also have Business and messaging facilities to provide the tools to conduct business in comfort and an online database allows participants to contact each other even before the event.
The exhibition area offers endless opportunities for companies to showcase, develop and sell their products and services at the centre of the action. A stand is the ideal place to distribute recordings and publications, demonstrate audio, lighting, video, and studio gear, meet songwriters, producers and DJs.
The night time programme is where club audiences return their verdict on the freshest sounds around. Over 100 DJs and artists perform in such renowned venues as Chervilo, LifeHouse, Escape, as well as in various other venues around the city. With the emphasis on upcoming and exciting new talent, which will see the hottest DJ's from the Balkans rubbing shoulders with some of the best international DJs of the moment, such as James Zabiela & Scratch Perverts with more to be confirmed.
Early bird registrations for the event can be obtained up until 1st May for 195 Euros and 260 Euros there after.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
February 23, 2006 at 5:06 PM CET