Sven Vath posses what most lack in this fast moving scene, and that is vision. After DJing for almost 25 years, he is one of the few enduring faces from the dance world, and has succeeded in firmly establishing himself as an international star. Sven and his forward-thinking manifesto have been an integral part of dance music for so long now that Cocoon has become an international seal of quality.
At The End on March 11th, Sven Vath will be heating up the dance-floor with a marathon all-night session, taking the crowds back to Ibiza, recreating the magical summer ambiance and hedonistic craziness that his Cocoon parties at Amnesia are renowned for. His slick, epic sets are revered by aficionados with good reason, so anticipate a sizzling set of techno inflected house and minimal frequencies of the highest order. The crowd can also expect a sprinkling all the hottest summer tracks into the mix from his latest album "Sounds Of The Sixth Season". There's no doubt that the roof will be on fire by the time he drops the latest remix of his electronic gem, "Komm" – produced with the talented Anthony Rother.
If you do require climate change, the Blonde residents Luke vB and Tim Red will be spinning deep 'n' dirty tech house for your aural pleasure in the sublime and relaxing surroundings of AKA. The highly successful Blonde parties – previously held on a Sunday in AKA, have built up a reputation for having one of the friendliest attitudes around, with a clued-in music policy.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
March 6, 2006 at 12:59 PM CET