And a few EPs after that such as 'Atomic', 'Monster EP' or 'War of the Nations' released on the same label, Gigolo.
We met Mick Wills with the help of The Model (an up and coming DJ and producer from Romania, also artist for Gigolo) in a restaurant and we had a chat six guys (one of us was a girl) to a table of two. A little bit aflutter after three double espresso, Mick told me how did he become DJ, an artist for Gigolo, what are his future plans and his conceptions regarding electronic music and the clubbing scene.
Read bellow for an exclusive interview with Mick Wills.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
March 12, 2006 at 12:33 PM CET