A two day business programme including panels, workshops, show cases, parties and concerts will be presented to the visitors next to the trade fair with its international group and individual presentations.
The premiere of EEMC in 2005 was a great success, counting about 1000 business visitors from 42 countries of the world and from such innovative branches like mobile music or music on demand stores just to name a few.
Following the conventions claim "Get Connected" the upcoming EEMC will have a new section the so called A&R Area. Partner Country will be Poland presenting its fast-growing music industry market with a group stand and a panel discussion about the development of the music- and entertainment industry in Poland.
The convention will take place in the city center of St. Petersburg at the Main Exhibition Center the so called Manege.
The EEMC two day business programme in St. Petersburg includes several panels which are open to all visitors and offer the chance to discuss and get informed about industry topics.
EEMC envisions new markets for the music- and entertainment industry. The trade fair is a platform where the international music- and entertainment industry comes together and gets connected to East European companies and vice versa. EEMC is used as a springboard for finding new business partners and maintaining the existing contacts.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
March 13, 2006 at 9:11 PM CET