The trio of Jamie Stevens, Frank Xavier and Manuel Sharrad has climbed to the top of the Australian music charts, releasing top singles & remixes and winning an ARIA (equivalent of an Australian GRAMMY) for their LP "Six Feet Above Yesterday". In the US, their singles "Natural" and "Girls Can Be Cruel" were featured on hit-teen drama The OC and a recent remix of The Cure "The Walk" was featured on Rhino Record's "Future Retro" compilation (January 2006) featuring remixes by today's hottest electronic artists of our favorite New Wave bands.
Infusion's live shows have captivated audiences across the globe with high praise for their energetic performances that challenge the prevailing laptop and knob twiddling impresarios with full-on, real-time electronic compositions played out as a band.
Infusion Spring 2006 Tour
March 25 – Miami, FL @ Ultra Music Festival / www.ultramusicfestival.com
March 25 – Miami, FL @ Buzzlife at Metropolis
March 31 – Houston, TX @ Clark's
April 01 – Jacksonville, FL @ Ocean Club
April 06 – Vancouver, Canada @ Plaza
April 07 – Seattle, WA @ Element
April 14 – Washington DC @ Nation
April 15 – Atlanta, GA @ Eleven50
April 19 – Austin @ Red 7
April 20 - Kansas City, MO @ Kabal
April 21 – Cleveland, OH @ Metropolis
April 22 – Chicago, IL @ Vision
April 29 – Indio, CA @ Coachella / www.coachella.com
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
March 20, 2006 at 1:57 AM CET