Its first release since November 2002 will be GU024 Nick Warren Reykjavik, due out on March 17th and features tracks from Ulrich Schnauss, Boards of Canada, Vector, Starkid and Atlas.Deep Dish follow up their award winning GU021 Moscow CD with the highly anticipated ?Toronto? mix album due out mid May. The release will be accompanied by an extensive world tour.
Danny Howells is set to launch "24-7" a brand new series for the label in June together with Sander Kleinenberg. Steve Lawlerwill return later in the year with his second installment of his groundbreaking ?Lights Out? release which will be accompanied by a massive US tour.
The label will also be releasing their 2nd DVD entitled ?Transmission 002? in August with intimate film portraits of their DJ?s together with a 20 minute visual travelogue and an extended ?Afterhours? movie. Furthermore, Global Underground will be hosting arenas at some of the worlds best dance events and festivals starting on Grand Prix weekend on the 9th of March in Melbourne Australia with the GU arena at the legendary Two Tribes festival with DJ?s Sander Kleinenberg, Dave Seaman and Layo and Bushwacka! They are also set to return to Creamfields again this year in August following on from last years outstanding performances from Sasha, Deep Dish and Lee Burridge on the GU stage.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
February 26, 2003 at 11:25 AM CET