SEEME will be the main regional platform for the dance music scene in this area and aims to create an environment for networking, music discovery and business contacts for professionals from the electronic and dance music arenas.
The 4 day event will include networking lounges, different panels and workshops with a range of keynote speeches & discussions which will include key players in today's music industry such as Ajax Scott (Editor of Music Week), Peter Harris (Kickin' Music), Sam O'Riordan (Serious Artist Management & Dusted), & Rob Wells (Universal Music New Media Director) with more to be confirmed. There will also be business and messaging facilities to provide the tools to conduct business in comfort and an online database allows participants to contact each other even before the event.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 4, 2006 at 10:43 AM CEST