He also studied bass at the Converatorium of Music in Munich, and has been involved in creating various professional movie soundtracks. In 2003 he released his debut solo album on Compost Records, entitled "Dual", described as a world of cut-up sounds and innovative broken beat bringing.
Ben Mono visited Romania recently playing at the 2006 edition of the TMBase Music Workshop, in Timisoara and in Bucharest at Club Gossip the night before. Beat Factor had the chance to ask him a few questions in Timisoara before his set.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
April 10, 2006 at 2:14 AM CEST