The multidisciplinary day programmes will encompass debates, interactive stands, equipment displays, networking lounges, VJ and DJ performances and workshops. There will also be professionals speaking on the social issues that can affect the industry and youth culture in general; this will be unique to MEC. Topics covered will include drug prevention, addiction programmes, social integration and more.
Madrid Electronic Conference will bring together industry professionals, respected producers, artists and more under one roof for 4 days to swap ideas, create opportunities and generally have a great time linking the different area's of music, art and media in one of the most cosmopolitan and welcoming cities in the world.
The Night events will take place over 3 evenings with one evening dedicated to trance, techno and house respectively. All the DJs have been hand picked for their global relevance to today's scene. The below names will no doubt add energy and enthusiasm to an event that has been created out of a love of the music scene and a desire to create something new and fresh.
Thursday 6th July
Friday 7th July
Ben Sims live
Paul Mac live
Saturday 8th July
Junkel XL live
Abel y Raul
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
May 1, 2006 at 3:34 PM CEST