As a DJ his "first time" facts inventory is probably to big to be listed here. As a producer he has remixed tracks by Danny Tenaglia, Underworld and New Order, to name a few, and his Bedrock singles together with Nick Muir are anthems.
His popularity as both a dj and a person seems to have no limits, but his efforts transcend dj'ing alone, he is as much a producer and promoter. "Bedrock" is a connotation for three things: a record label, a promotions company and a studio production partnership (with Nick Muir). Digweed's management and creative direction for the Bedrock label has helped launch the careers of Danny Howells (with Dick Trevor as Science Department), Jimmy Van M, Chris Fortier and Phil Thompson (Moonface).
Beat Factor has recently managed to discuss with John a few aspects of his career, his label, radio show and other various things regarding the dance industry.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
May 1, 2006 at 11:01 PM CEST