Their father was the one who showed them the way into music. He was the one bringing all kind of records and old tapes home. That's how the two brothers from Tiefschwarz became interested in music. They listened to all kind of music, from Beatles, Rolling Stones, jazz, music of the '50, everything that dropped in their hands. And now they have become well know all over the world as Djs.
A new album was finished, they did three new remixes for Madonna, Depeche Mode and Roxy Music, a compilation for big festivals in Germany, "Time Warp", they started their own label Souvenir, and, of course, the Fabric compilation.
Besides their work as resident DJs, Ali and Basti have been travelling together throughout Europe and overseas since 1995. They've played at countless major events and the most popular clubs in both Germany and Switzerland (Zürich, Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, Basle, etc.) as well as in major foreign cities, such as Miami (W.M.C.), New York, Washington, Melbourne, Sydney, Prague, Sarajevo, Amsterdam, Brussels, Antwerp, Rimini, Stockholm, London, Leeds, Sheffield, Ibiza, etc.
- Scottish Ensemble to perform Alex Smoke's Faust score
- Aphex Twin's Remote Orchestra in the UK this October
- Pandora's Box new live score
- Upload Festival in London, this month
- Die Frau im Mond film screening with live soundtrack by...
- Exquisite Corps - Sacramento based fresh new music
- Mutek 2013 - call for submissions
- Sonar Festival to commence eight city debut tour of North...
- Kontraste festival 2012 in Krems, Austria
- Benny Benassi releases the next Toolroom Knights compilation
- Steve Mac & Mark Brown release new EP
- Most known czech DJane Lucca will release her debut album
- Feature: RPR Sound, A successful story
- Event Report: Border Community at The End, London
- Phone talk with Simian Mobile Disco
July 29, 2006 at 10:14 PM CEST